Mitel 3300 Training
Mitel 3300 ICP System Administration
Mitel 3300 System Administration course
The Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform is described by Mitel as a highly scalable IP-PBX that provides robust call control, extensive features and supports a wide range of innovative desktop devices and applications for medium-to-large enterprises. 3C Training Solutions can help you get the best return on your investment. Contact us now for more information.
Mitel 3300 - course content (learning outcomes)
On completion of the Mitel 3300 System Administration course (depending on the level of course taken) you will be able to use a web browser interface on your LAN to:
Duration: can be taken as a 1 day Basic Administrator or 2 day Expert Administrator course.
- change the date and time displayed on devices connected to the Mitel 3300 ICP
- add, modify and delete entries in the Telephone Directory
- manage Hunt Groups and Pick-up Groups
- add new extensions (including IP devices)
- manage the Embedded Voicemail
- set up and change Class of Service definitions
- manage Personal Speed Calls
- add, modify, and delete System Speed Calls
- perform Multiline set programming for Manager/Secretary
- work with Feature Access codes
If taken in conjunction with Enterprise Manager training, we recommend 1 day Enterprise/ Ops Manager followed by 1 day 3300 training.
Please contact us for more information.
3C Training Solutions Ltd
Two Roofs, The Green, Edlesborough, Bucks LU6 2JF
Tel: 01525 229 441