Mitel Enterprise Manager/ OPS Manager Network Administration
Mitel Enterprise/ OPS Manager Network Administration course
The Enterprise Manager platform provides detailed Alarm reporting functionality, together with User Management in the voice network using the embedded
Ops Manager module. This course will help network administrators understand how to get the best from their investment in this network management application.
Attendees will learn:
This is a 1 or 2 day, 'hands-on' course.
- how to use the Enterprise Manager interface
- how to create Alarm Notification and Escalation Policies in Enterprise Manager
- about the interaction between Enterprise Manager and Ops Manager
- best practice in managing the corporate directory using Ops Manager
- correct use of the search and changes options within the Directory Editor of Ops Manager
- how to perform scheduled back-ups of the Network Elements and Ops Manager databases
- synchronising directory changes in the network
- use of the Network Moves, Adds and Changes options
- how to avoid the common 'pitfalls'
If taken in conjunction with Mitel 3300 System Admin training, we recommend 1 day Enterprise/ Ops Manager followed by 1 day Mitel 3300 Admin training.
Please contact us for more information.
3C Training Solutions Ltd
Two Roofs, The Green, Edlesborough, Bucks LU6 2JF
Tel: 01525 229 441